Friday, March 31, 2017

Photoshoot BTS!

Guys!! I'm so happy with how the photoshoot came out! It could not have gone more perfectly. My models all looked amazing and we had such a great time, plus we got so much work done. I don't think a second photoshoot will be necessary.  I did take a short video of me vlogging before we all headed out to the photoshoot. In the video you can see Daniela, Luis, and a brief view of both the Ana's. Stephany had just arrived when I started the video. I will upload it to this blog once I figure out how to do so. I actually used Stephany's camera for the photoshoot so I'm still waiting for her to export them to me so I can start editing and creating my magazine, I can't wait! I took so many pictures because I wanted to have a lot to choose from. Better to be safe than sorry, right? Anyways, in the mean time I have a few pictures of Luis, Daniela, and the Ana's that were taken with Luis' new iPhone 7+. But don't worry guys, once Stephany sends me all the pics I will post a huge stream of all the pictures so you guys can see how amazing they came out! Here are just a few pics that I gathered from Luis' phone:



Here is Daniela posing by herself on a set of bleachers at the community park near my house. Love love love her outfit! She looks gorgeous.





Here is Daniela again, posing with Ana E. Ana's top is a shade of pink that is all the rave right now, I loved that she incorporated that color for the photoshoot.




Daniela posing again, but this time she's kneeling in front of the bushes, giving this image a more colorful background. I don't know if I like this background more than the bleachers background?

Here is a selfie that Luis took minuted before we left for the photoshoot. His outfit was so street-style and exactly what I was looking for in my models. He looked casual and laid-back but at the same time trendy and stylish.

                                                           
                      Just a quick selfie that the Ana's took on their way to the photoshoot!



Well, here are just a small amount of pictures from yesterday to give you guys an inside look. Again I will totally make another post with all the best pictures from the photoshoot. Till net time, xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment