Sunday, March 26, 2017

Meet The Models!

I'm so happy to announce that I have my models ready and committed! I asked most of my close friends if they were interested in modeling for my magazine project and they were all so cool with it! I love it because I can share my vision with them and I'm comfortable with them, which is important for a photographer/model relationship. Here are some really bomb selfies of them so you guys can get somewhat of a mental image of my vision and what my magazine will look like, they are all so beautiful I cannot handle it!!!


Here is Ana E. Her best features are her smile and her hair, so I'm definitely going to focus on those two things while she's modeling for me. She has a very light-hearted and fun personality so that should really shine through as well.





Here is Ana R. Her hair and her lips are absolutely stunning, as well as her personality. She has a very sweet and sunny personality and the fact that she's blonde makes her stand out (all my other models have dark hair!) which I love.





This is Stephany. I absolutely love the fact that she's tall because it will add diversity to the images of all the models standing together. She gives off a very fierce vibe and I think she has the perfect model-face/pose. Not to mention that her hair and eyes give her face a very distinct and beautiful tone.





Here is Luis! The (maybe) only male model. I chose to have a majority of female models to exemplify my message of gender roles in the fashion industry. For decades, the fashion industry has always been viewed as a predominantly female industry, so this is a statement to this fragment of fashion history, showing how one man can still blend in with multiple women when it comes to fashion. Luis has an amazing model-face and his lips are to die for. He has great style but the greatest aspect about him is that his personality is fun and happy and just pure joy! Wouldn't want to have anyone else as my male model!





And last but definitely not least, here is the beautiful Daniela! She is hopefully going to help me out with the make-up portion of the photoshoot because she is incredibly talented in the make-up world (as you can see). Remember how I said Ana R. is the only blonde? This is still true, Daniela recently became a brunette! Daniela has a 10/10 smile and a stunning complexion. Two things that I look forward to elevate during the photoshoot.





There you go! These are my models! I cannot wait for the photoshoot that is happening sometime later this week. I will obviously keep all of you updated on the photoshoot and I will definitely make more blogs later about what my vision for these pictures really is! Till next time, xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment