Tuesday, April 4, 2017

The Pictures Are Here!

Hey guys!! So Stephany finally sent me the pictures from the photoshoot and I have already started creating MIRAGE. My plans are to be completely done with the magazine by the end of this week so I can have the weekend to work on my CCR. My last couple of blog postings this week will most likely be pictures, examples, layouts, and explanations of the creative process of creating MIRAGE. I will post how I plan to make my cover, table of contents, and what my two-page spread will be about. I am using this great online tool called Canva to create my magazine. So to give you guys a better idea for what my magazine will look like, I'm going to post pictures from the photoshoot but I will separate them into three categories: Cover image, table of contents pictures, and two-page spread pictures. This way I can show you guys which pictures I am considering on using for each section of the project. Without further ado, here are the pictures and the categories for which I'm considering them for:

COVER IMAGE OPTIONS

       



      

     




TABLE OF CONTENTS (RANDOM PICS)


     


    







TWO-PAGE SPREAD: INDIVIDUAL PICTURES OF MODELS


   

    









No comments:

Post a Comment