Monday, April 10, 2017

MIRAGE IS BORN

Ahhh!!! I'm so excited to announce that I am officially finished with my magazine! I am honestly so proud of myself and how I was able to learn and create such beautiful material in such a short amount of time. I am definitely very pleased with the result and I think it really represents me and my image. I hope you all enjoy it! Thank you to everyone who helped me through this whole process (teachers, models, friends, etc.). I will be posting my CCR sometime early tomorrow morning and then I am officially 100% done with this journey. Well, enough talking, behold! Here is MIRAGE:

https://www.canva.com/design/DACRv1ode_o/oxcfQre4_H40fEBcta1f8w/view?utm_content=DACRv1ode_o&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton

No comments:

Post a Comment